Beswick Refrigeration Services - Stockport, UK
Established in 1980, BRS is a reputable and reliable service provider, providing refrigeration and temperature solutions for all types of process applications .In 2009 BRS complemented its services with the addition of providing service & maintenance to cream yeast systems, providing nationwide field engineers for expert advice and technical assistance to all types of cream yeast systems in the food and distillery industry. With the popularity of cream yeast systems, BRS contracted MGT and our team of specialized engineers to design and manufacture 2 x 28,000ltr Insulated and Jacketed Cream Yeast Vessels with bottom mounted agitators.
Scope of Project:
- Design, manufacture and testing of 2 x 28,000ltr Cream Yeast Vessels
- Design, fabrication and pressure testing of cooling jackets for 28,000ltr Cream Yeast Vessel
- Design, fabrication and FAT testing of bottom mounted “U” Type agitators for Cream Yeast Vessels
- Sea Shipment of 2 x 28,000ltr Insulated and Jacketed Cream Yeast Vessels with bottom mounted agitators to Felixstowe sea port in UK
- Customs clearance and inland transportation of 2 x 28,000ltr Insulated and Jacketed Cream Yeast Vessels with bottom mounted agitators to Stockport UK