Continues Pasteurizer can be Tube Pasteurizer or Plates Pasteurizer (PHE) The Pasteurizer reduced dramatically the number of micro-organisms (pathogens) by the Heat Treatment.
High Temperature Short Time (HTST) Flow Pasteurizer Operation Methods: Raw milk enters to the pasteurizer at 4°, heated to 72° for 15 seconds and cooled down immediately to 40. At that temperature, the reminded micro-organism will develop very slow, so the milk's shelve-life will be longer (approximately 10-14 days).
HTST Pasteurizer comes in different sizes of:
- T 4: 300 liter/H - Electric Heating System
- T 4: 500 liter/H - Electric Heating System
- T 4: 1,000 liter/H - Electric Heating System
- H17: 2,500 liter/H - Boiler Heating System
- H17: 5,000 liter/H - Boiler Heating System
- H17: 10,000 liter/H - Boiler Heating System