Herrco Cosmetics, Halesworth, Suffolk, UK
Based in north Suffolk UK, Herrco Cosmetics has been steadily accumulating industry experience for over two decades. Founded by Nigel Herrmann - Managing Director in 1988, he and wife Sue Herrmann, Finance Director, were joined by son Derek in 2004, who now works as Technical Sales Director.
In 2011 Herrco undertook to quadruple their production capabilities and commit to a substantial financial investment in new production equipment including processing vessels and after detailed consultation with MGT both in UK and Israel, the decision was made to purchase two multi-purpose cold process mixing vessels with top and bottom mounted MGT designed agitators, valve clusters and pumps, control panels and purpose built gantries for access to the vessels.
Scope of Project:
- Design, manufacture and FAT testing of 1,000ltr and 4,000ltr Cold Process Mixing Vessels
- Design, fabrication and FAT testing of top mounted Helical Ribbon agitators and bottom mounted Homogenizer agitators for 1,000ltr and 4,000ltr Cold Process Mixing Vessels
- Design, fabrication and testing of purpose built control panels for function of Cold Process Mixing Vessels, Agitators and Lobe Pumps
- Design and fabrication of valve and piping clusters for Cold Process Mixing Vessels
- Design and fabrication of stainless steel gantry to surround Cold Process Mixing Vessels
- Sea Shipment of all equipment and material to Felixstowe sea port UK