Chemetall, now owned by BASF, is a leading global player in Surface Treatment industry. The company has strengthened its quality and innovation leadership by offering value added products combined with top quality processes.
MGT was contracted by M+W, an EPC Company to design and fabricated Chemical Storage Systems for Chemetall.
Scope of Project:
- 2 x 12m3 AISI 316L Stainless Steel Jacketed Production Kettles
- 1 x 2.5m3 AISI 316L Stainless Steel Oil Kettle
- 1 x 300ltr AISI 316L Stainless Steel Water Kettle
- DRGL 97/23/EG Category I, Module A (Internal Production Control) – Design Criteria and Overview
- TUV / CE approved and certified Welding Procedures and Qualifications, WPS & Welders WQR
- CE Marking of above listed vessels
- FAT Testing of all tanks and agitators at MGT Facility prior to shipping
- Sea shipping to customer doors in Singapore.
Need a mixing system? Ask us for a quote today.
Want to keep in touch to get the latest news and relevant case studies from the industry? sing up for our newsletter