MGT were contacted by Henkel to design and fabricate 2 x 11,000ltr Pressure Rated Reactors with
top mounted agitators, for the mixing of “Persil” gel soap for laundry use.
Scope of Project:
- Initial on-site survey and pre-design work in conjunction with client’s representatives
- Design and fabrication of 2 x 11,000ltr Stainless Steel Pressure Rated Reactors as per ASME
- Section VIII, Division 1 for the design of pressure vessels
- Design and fabrication of pressure rated heating jackets for reactor shell sections and heads
- Pressurized Hydrostatic testing of reactors as per design code
- Insulation and exterior cladding of shell sections and heads of reactors
- Design and fabrication of top mounted agitators to ensure suitable mixing of product
- FAT Testing of all tanks and agitators at MGT Facility prior to shipping
- Transportation to client facility
- Final Testing & Commissioning of tanks and agitators at client facility prior to hand over to client
Need a mixing system? Ask us for a quote today.
Want to keep in touch to get the latest news and relevant case studies from the industry? sing up for our newsletter