MGT were contacted by HP Singapore to assist in the development of an efficient agitation
solution for HP’s new range of digital inks. Through various projects and design reviews MGT
have supplied in excess of 80 process vessels worldwide and agitation solutions to Hewlett Packard
Singapore. All mixing systems incorporated vessels with 2 or more separate agitation units working in conjunction to adequately mix the isopar with colour pigment to create electro-ink for digital printing.
Scope of Project:
- Design and fabrication of over 80 mixing vessels of varying volumes, each with at least two separate agitation units
- Design and fabrication of various types of agitators for mixing tanks (UZ, Marine Type, Anchor, Screw)
- FAT Testing of all tanks and agitators at MGT Facility prior to shipping
- Sea shipping and overland transportation to client facility in Singapore
- Final Testing & Commissioning of all tanks and agitators prior to hand over to client
Need a mixing system? Ask us for a quote today.
Want to keep in touch to get the latest news and relevant case studies from the industry? sing up for our newsletter