REC’s integrated solar production facility in Tuas, Singapore was officially opened by Prime Minister Lee on November 3, 2010. This milestone is the largest single investment ever made by REC, the largest clean tech investment ever made in Singapore at 2.5 billion Singapore dollars (about EUR 1.3 billion) The Singapore solar facility produces wafers, solar cells and solar panels for customers worldwide. The production is based on multicrystalline technology. Before the start of the construction of REC wafer in Singapore MGT was rewarded by the EPC Company CH2M with the delivery of the Slurry Preparation Systems.
Scope of Project:
- 8 x 51m3 Stainless Steel Slurry Mixing System
- 12 x 4m3 Stainless Steel Slurry Mixing System
- Design and fabrication of the 2 Stainless Steel Slurry Mixing System
- Design and fabrication of Pitch-Blade agitator
- FAT Testing of all tanks and agitators at MGT Facility prior to shipping
- Sea shipping and overland transportation to client facility in Singapore