Chemetall, now owned by BASF, is a leading global player in Surface Treatment industry. The company has strengthened its quality and innovation leadership by offering value added products combined with top quality processes.
MGT was contracted by M+W, an EPC Company to design and fabricated Chemical Storage Systems for Chemetall.
Scope of Project:
• 2 x 12m3 AISI 316L Stainless Steel Jacketed Production Kettles
• 1 x 2.5m3 AISI 316L Stainless Steel Oil Kettle
• 1 x 300ltr AISI 316L Stainless Steel Water Kettle
• DRGL 97/23/EG Category I, Module A (Internal Production Control) - Design Criteria and Overview
• TUV / CE approved and certified Welding Procedures and Qualifications, WPS & Welders WQR
• CE Marking of above listed vessels
• FAT Testing of all tanks and agitators at MGT Facility prior to shipping
• Sea shipping to customer doors in Singapore.
Need a mixing system? Ask us for a quote today.
keep in touch! Like our Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/10506415/admin/updates/